HEARTBREAKING!!!…Man Electrocuted Few Weeks To Wedding

A man who has only few weeks to his wedding has reportedly died after he was electrocuted.It was gathered that the deceased whose traditional marriage was some weeks ahead after discovering that there was light in his neighborhood with no electricity supply in his apartment started looking for a ladder to apparently switch to the next active line.

Unfortunately, while he was on the electric pole trying to rectify the problem, electricity was restored back on the former line.“While on top of the pole, he was said to have rested his ladder on an electric-powered barbwire which triggered electric shock when the public power was restored.

“He was trapped between the pole and the electrified barbwire, making it difficult for him to escape or even for people to come to his immediate rescue and by the time he was eventually brought down, he was dead,” a source narrated.

You may also like...