Okeiyi @ 64: Celebrating An Achiever.

The Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of Chisco Group Of Companies, Chief (Dr) Chidi Anyaegbu, MFR, is 64 today.

In a documentary put together by the Special Assistant to the Anambra State governor on basic education, Hon (Lady) Flora Ezeoke to celebrate the industrialist, Chief Anyaegbu who is the Chairman of Anambra State Security Trust Fund reflects on his community development strides and the need for synergy between the government and private sector in infrastructural development.

Happy Birthday Akuchinyelunwa!

You may also like...

17 Responses

1. Favour Chioma says:

A great man was born on a great day like this, CHISCO(OKE INYI AMICHI)Godsent to the people of Amichi, You are a great indeed, though i don’t know you in person but your name alone defines it all..whenever am travelling home to Amichi or going back to lagos “it is always with CHISCO TRANSPORT because it is the best among all and it has no record of any accident, attack or any report of robbery on the high way, I Love Chisco because he is a great leader with people’s interest at heart, A man of great wisdom, A great Achiever, A great philantropist, my Love for you is immeasurable…I bless God Almighty for giving us the people of Amichi a great man like you, God bless you for your wonderful deeds to the people of Amichi…HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR, I WISH YOU MANY MORE YEARS OF CELEBRATIONS IN YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY…CHEERS!!!!!!

2. Ekene says:

Big Boss the man I respect so much Chief Dr Chidi Anyaegbu A.K.A Chisco (oke iyi Amichi)
    One thing I love about Chisco is that he loves his home town , he love his home town to the extent that he brought his company home , apart from that , thousands of Amichi youth work in his company ,wow what a great achievement
    Dr Chidi Anyaegbu I salute you Sir continue with your go work I love you Sir

Happy birthday to you sir ike iyi Amichi more blessing

3. Nwosu Benjamine says:

chief Dr Chidi anyaegbu. C. E. O Chinco transportation..
    I don’t know much about u expect the fact that u are the owner of the most popular transportation company in West Africa and the reason u became this successful is because of hard work…. Which is one of the reason I love you. But the main reason is what u did earlier this year in Lagos concerning your impact in the return of ourCIVIC CENTER …..it really shows you have the interest of this great town Amichi in heart….. And I respect u for that
    #whyilovechisco

4. MY LOVE FOR CHISCO(chief doctor chidi anyeagbu).
    He is a good man with soft heart’s
    Have interest on the well-being of he’s people the amichian. which I benefited from

Over he’s transportation aspects : passengers are well taking care of, with over 28 location across the 36 state of federation.
    Service focus is on passengers . Dedicated bus service.
    Executive: combination of comfort, safety and timelines and delivery in class and style with recline- able seats and adequate leg room, toilet, onboard refreshments. Etc this are one of he’s business service and medical mission I love.
    He’s good work are much God knows why
    he bless him
    Happy birthday to you sir!

5. CHINWOKE NZEWI says:

Why I love chisco ..
    The man I have always wish to meet .. CHIDI ANYAEGBU MFR, A.K.A CHISCO
    Growing up ,my mum will always tell me about a man who his good deeds travels around the globe …and I finally grew ,I understood her ..this is a man who has gone out of his way to please his people …he has occasionally helped the widows ,the widowers , orphans and raised children that ain’t his …

CHIDI ANYAEGBU is a man ndi oyibo KPORO a philanthropist ,a man who has build our roads ,schools , hospitals
    He gave scholarships to hundreds of amichi indigins which my own sister took part in …
    Severally he has brought ndi ocha from white mans land to come give us free medical treatments which I took part in .this man has saved lives which mine is inclusive …at this point u will understand why I have always wished to see him …

A man of business …nwoke na achusi ego ike … countless of businesses and establishements ..he brought down his transportation business in our land called CHISCO COMPANY LMT
    If u never travel with am..Biko go and do because it’s the most safest, comfortable ,durest transport u can journey with in all parts of the world ..

Nwoke oma ,I may not know u but know that u r in our hearts …I call u my SECRET SAVIOR cos uv changed lives by living an expamplary life why u were given an AWARD OF EXCELLENCE FOR EXPAMPLARY LEADERSHIP AND INTERGRITY ….
    .Asim ka CHINEKE gozierem gi ma dobekwa gi ndu ..

6. Goodservant says:

Happy birthday to you Okeiyi Amichi.
    WHY I LOVE THE MAN CHIEF DR. CHIDI ANYAEGBU. CEO CHISCO TRANSPORT NIG. LTD.

I love Chisco because of what I learnt from the book “YOU TOO CAN DO IT”. An inspiring true life story as told to Jim Garten and Chinwe Egwuagu. His life story is truly inspiring and. The encouragements on the story is truly what people of my age really need in this period of uncertainti es that we are finding ourselves in this country. From the true life story book, and what I have grown to know him for. I will say that I love him for many things. (1) I love him because his popularity has helped in positioning our town among league of famous communities in Anambra state, Eastern geopolitical zone and Nigeria in general.

(2) I love him because with his name alone, explaining to an outsider about our home town is less task.

(3)I love him because his name alone gives our people some (advantages) upper hand in accessing some hard to access things from governments.

(4) I love him for his philanthropist nature. I love him for the nature of
    his personality.

(5) I love him for his think home mantra

(6) I love him for what he has been able to done for humanity.

(7) I love him bible commands so.

(Happy birthday once again OKEIYI AMICHI.

7. Tony says:

my supper MD.my mentor. The great iroko tree. champion of the champions. The GREAT news of AMICHIANS. UZO ESI EJI AMICHI.God bless you sir

8. *WHY I LOVE CHISCO!*

EVEN THE HEAVENS
    SPEAKS OF YOUR GENEROSITY!

Being a good man does not go down to only living a virtuous life but it is encompassing. Being good also involves touching the lives and putting smiles on the faces of everyone around you.

Many have testified to your altruistic personality and your fraternal solidarity. I have experienced your sacrificial love because you have always gone to any extent to see the masses through in life. No word can ever be enough to quantify your fatherly love and care to the humanities.

Your love and care for your people is beyond measure, your support to churches, schools, securities and other social amenities is there not to forget.

Your free medical help in Amichi has made a permanent mark on its citizen who partaked on it. You have made alot of remarkable impacts in the lives of many and still doing more. You wiped away shame from Amichi in securing Amichi hall in Lagos.

Your achievements can’t be mentioned, but in a one sentence you’re a HERO.
    AS YOU CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY, MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND PROTECT YOU, AMEN!

Happy birthday Okeiyi Amichi
    Long life and prosperity to you sir!
    Long live Chisco group!
    Loving you is a thing of joy!

9. Goodservant says:

Happy birthday to you Okeiyi Amichi.
    Why I love Chisco.

I love Chisco because what I learnt from the book “YOU TOO CAN DO IT”. An inspiring true life story as told to Jim Garten and Chinwe Egwuagu. His life story is truly inspiring and. The encouragements on the story is truly what people of my age really need in period of uncertainties that we find ourselves in this country. From the true life story book to what I have grown to know him for. I will say that I love him for many things. (1) I love him for his popularity aid in putting our town among the famous communities in Anambra state, Eastern geopolitical zone and Nigeria in general. I love him because with his name alone, explaining to an outside about your home town is less task. I love him because him name alone gives our people some (advantages) upper hand in accessing some hard to access things from governments. I love him for his philanthropist nature. I love him for the nature of
    his personality.

10. Silas Kindness Anusionwu says:

WHY I LOVE CHISCO.

CHIEF (DR) CHIDI ANYAEGBU, MFR is the Executive chairman and Founder, The Chisco Group of Companies….

After the series of stories my father told me about Chisco and the with the much I have read about him, I was able to draw a conclusion that ” WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER WIN”.
    His success story for tells that poverty is only a phase in one’s life and not a way of life.

Though he was born into poverty, yet he strived to be great and yes he achieved greatness.

Moreover, I love Chisco because, he i s a man of “GOOD REPUTE”. His name paves way for me. Each time I tell people am from Amichi, the first thing you hear them say is ” Ndi be Chisco, ndi na-agba mbo”. These sentence has paved way for me and also made an unsolicited advert for me on many scenarios especially whenever I go for a job interview..
    Chief Chidi Anyaegbu is someone to write hone about.

More so, I love him because he is an embodiment of intellectual sagacity and a generous man. He has made impact in the life of many of which I can testify to my elder being a beneficiary of his scholarship scheme.

Whenever I want to travel home, I don’t bother about which transport to embark my journey with, because Chisco Transport will give me the best both in good customer service and a fair price(#).

I love something unique about his success, ” he had a humble beginning ” and inspire of his fame, good name and wealth, he is still very ACCESSIBLE.
    In conclusion, I love Chisco specifically because ” He is a Man of Good Repute”. N’ ihi na ndi be anti kwuru si n’ EZI AFA KA EGO.

Happy birthday Sir.
    Happy birthday OKEIYI AMICHI
    Bilikwaa oooooo…

11. Ekpereamaka Okoli says:

WHY I LIKE CHIEF DR. CHIDI ANYAEGBU

*) He once said,”one secret of success is willingness to step on toes”. He taught the youth how to create wealth and sustain it. Poor background is not a barrier to success.
    *) He is a philanthropist who has built roads, schools, hospitals for Amichi people. He set up a scholarship foundation scheme, using his resources to inspire the academic consciousness of the youth for their future advancement. Incredible!!
    *) Most business men enjoy only their gains in their businesses but he enjoys it when he is able to pay his workers salaries and also pay his dues. What a kind hearted Man.
    God bless him and God bless Amichi.
    ISN’T HE LIKEABLE ?

12. Chikodinaka Augustina Umeh says:

I love Chisco aka Okiyi Amichi simply bcs he is a man with great heart and a man with his word, he is a hero, a legend of Amichi and am proud of him bcs of what he did for his people during d period of lockdown d hero make sure dat his people never goes hungry and widows also benefit a lot from him, I remember when I was small when 9ja is 9ja every December he brings out free bus for his people to travel with, I benefit a lot from u my hero and am proud to call a daughter from ur town… Happy birthday to u my legend aka Okiyi Amichi

13. Chikodinaka Augustina Umeh says:

I love Chisko aka Okiyi simply bcs he is a man with great heart to help d people he is better on, he is a man with his word, he is a hero, a legend of Amichi I will forever be proud of him for making us proud during d pendamic he makes sure dat his people never goes hungry ur indeed a hero, legend of Amichi and am proud to call a daughter from ur town..

14. Anointed-Prince Jonachuksluv says:

THE MAN I LOVED – CHIEF DR.CHIDI ANYAEGBU MFR.(OKE IYI AMICHI) A.K.A CHISCO
    A PHILANTHROPIST PER EXCELLENCE!!!
    >>> WEALTH ACQUISITION IS VERY ESSENTIAL IN EVERY MAN’S LIFE BUT IT’S MANAGEMENT IS A GREAT VIRTUE,AND YOU’VE CLEARLY EXHIBITED THAT.

>>> IT’S ONE THING TO ACQUIRE WEALTH BUT IT’S YET A GREATER ASSIGNMENT TO TOUCH THE LIFE OF HUMANITY THROUGH IT,THAT YOU HAVE CLEARLY ACHIEVED ALL THIS YEARS.

>>> TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU IS NOT A THING OF THE MOUTH BUT FROM THE INNERMOST PART OF MY HEART.
    YOU HAVE CLEARLY WRITTEN YOUR NAME IN THE HEART OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA ACROSS THE 36 STATES AND EVEN SOME OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES BRINGING MY DEAR TOWN #AMICHI TO LIMELIGHT.

✓YOUR THINK HOME INITIATIVE IS WHAT EVERY AMICHIAN IS SO PROUD OF.
    ✓YOUR TRANSPORTATION STRATEGIES AND INNOVATIONS ARE TOP NOTCH.
    ✓YOUR SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME HAS SEEN THROUGH MANY OF OUR YOUTHS THROUGH ALL LEVELS OF EDUCATION.
    ✓YOUR ANNUAL FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT SUPPORT TO YOUR PEOPLE SPEAKS VOLUME OF YOU. THOUGH I HAVE NOT BEEN A DIRECT BENEFACTOR BUT MY PARENTS ARE EVER GRATEFUL FOR THE FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT THEY’VE BEEN RECEIVING THROUGH THIS MEANS AND THEY NEVER CEASE FROM THANKING GOD FOR A MAN AS GOLDEN AS YOU.

I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO LIST ALL OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR BUT I WANT TO CATEGORICALLY STATE IT HERE THAT YOUR NUMEROUS WORKS ARE SEEN AND APPRECIATED BY MANY.
    FOR ALL YOU’VE DONE FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND NIGERIA AT LARGE SIR,YOU ARE LOVED….
    ON A SPECIAL DAY LIKE THIS,AM WISHING YOU MANY MORE SUCCESSFUL YEARS AHEAD. MAY YOU NEVER END UNFULFILLED. MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS,AMEN.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKE IYI AMICHI
    LONG LIVE CHIEF DR.CHIDI ANYAEGBU
    LONG LIVE CHISCO TRANSPORT NIG. LTD.

AM A BIGGER MAN SIR✌️✌️

• MY LOVE FOR CHISCO (OKE IYI AMICHI)

As a Young boy growing up, I have been hearing about chisco and his good works and have seen it.
      I see him as a man who has the interest of his people at heart
      He makes it easy for ndi amich to travel without stress. He Provided an easy access to travel to any part of Nigeria right from eke amichi chisco park.

He also build a good health center/hospital in amichi to show the love he has for his people.
      His good works are numerous that I cannot mention all

Happy birthday to you Chief Dr. Chidi Anyaegbu

I pray god will continue to give you long life to continue your good work for your people
      May the blessings of God continue to rain on you

Remain blessed our icon